Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Vote For Smockity!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


I have been nominated for Funniest Homeschool Blog and I would be tickled pink if y'all would vote for me.

I normally don't think anyone should be judged by their fashion choices or the taste of their chicken spaghetti, but there are prizes involved, so I am all over this like white on rice!

Go! Fight! Win! Vote for Smockity!

I told MaddieLynn this morning that some lady name Pioneer Something Or Another was also in the running and her immediate reaction was, "Oh no!"

Never fear though, my nine year old said, "You'll for sure beat her, Mommy!"

That's the kind of confidence I like.

Blind, irrational confidence.

Now, head on over to the Homeschool Blog Awards and vote for all your favorites.


 Do you enjoy this blog? Subscribe in a reader.

7 comments:

Monica said...

You've got my vote!

Kimberly @ RaisingOlives said...

Yay! You had my nomination and now you have my vote!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I went ahead and voted for you in the "funniest" category, since, you know, there wasn't an "I'm not sure what this blog is about, and frankly she scares me, but I think she homeschools" category. ;-)

Good luck!

Kara said...

My vote too, forget what's her name over yonder:)

Jolanthe said...

I about spit my coffee out when I saw we were up against Pioneer. :)

Good luck, lady! :)

Jolanthe

Catherine (Alecat Music) said...

Congrats on being nominated!
Well done. :)

Kimarie @ Cardamom's Pod said...

Did! (Before you posted!) Hope you win! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics