Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Few Links

Stumble Upon Toolbar

I enjoyed this post about a woman who chose to allow her baby to be born and the results of that decision.

Here is La Shawn Barber's
opinion about the very serious issue of abortion. I appreciate her forthright manner and firm stand. (Mature subject matter)

This shows 12 body types for women and how each type can dress to compliment that shape. (Some adult content.) I found some helpful tips. The bad news is, even though they have identified "new" body types, I'm still a pear!

Finally, since it's that time of year again, Shannon, at Rocks in my Dryer, linked to
this old post about taking Christmas card photos. It had me laughing out loud. Really. I usually don't use that phrase, but this time, I actually did!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics