Monday, October 29, 2007

Free Tacos!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Don't forget to get your free taco at any participating Taco Bell Tuesday, October 30 from 2:00p.m. until 5:00p.m.

As a promotional gimmick, Taco Bell is offering everyone in America a free taco because a base was stolen in the World Series.

Take the whole family! Have a late lunch or an early dinner. We eat dinner by 5:30 anyway, so I'm thinking we'll swing by, pick up our free tacos, then, go home and warm up some refried beans, make some Spanish rice, and WAH-LAH! Dinner on the cheap!

6 comments:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

Ok as an adoptive mama, I cried! I thank God everyday my kids birthparents made the decision they did. I can't imagine my life without these children or their birthmoms!

Angela

Bethanie said...

Huh... I had no idea. My husbands favorite price is free.

Linz said...

I had to go give the truck back to hubby yesterday so I couldn't make it to the post office but I went today and put in your package. :) Also, could you call me when you get the chance? I need to ask you a baby question. Thanks :)

Jenn said...

free tacos? our taco bell only gave us one! "one per transaction" was what they said. lol! :op

Smockity Frocks said...

Jenn, WHAAAAT?!?!? You got ripped off! The website said "every person in the U.S." We went and were prepared to go inside, but they let us have them in the drive thru window, and they didn't even count heads.

A Hopeful Hollar Knits said...

EEK! Look what happens when you miss a day around Smocity Frocks. I missed free mexican food. I shall NEVER let this happen again! :-( ;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics