Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Me!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

The cable guy who showed up an hour early last week did NOT find me barely out of my pajamas still sweeping up broken glass in the kitchen from an earlier mishap with children running around still in their pajamas and the baby with a snotty nose and a saggy diaper.

And if he had seen me in that state, I certainly would NOT have been wearing pink fuzzy slippers!

Nope! Not me! Because I am woman! I am invincible! I am always on the ball and never taken by surprise.

I certainly would never forget about a scheduled out of town trip my husband told me about weeks ago and plan my daughter's birthday party during that time! Especially if we only have friend parties on 5th, 10th, and 15th birthdays, because that would be a big deal, and what kind of parent would plan a big deal party when the dad is out of town?

Not me!
That's who!

I also would never make a 4 year old child wear wet shoes to church to drive home a point about not leaving shoes outside overnight during a rainstorm. Why, that would just be downright mean, and do you know who is downright mean?

Not me!

And I would never interrupt myself in a video post on How to Make Homemade Country Gravy THREE TIMES to tell a child she absolutely could not wear that outfit to church.

Nope. Not me! That would be unprofessional and distracting.

What about you? What have you NOT been up to?

 Do you enjoy this blog? Subscribe in a reader.

2 comments:

Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

I am SO not laughing right now! Girl, you are hilarious! I can't wait to hang at Blissdom! :)

angela said...

I found the interuptions to your gravy making rather humerous and enjoyable.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics