Thursday, December 17, 2009

Recycled Gift Containers

Stumble Upon Toolbar

I keep an eye out at garage sales for recycled gift containers.



During the summer I came across these little tins that jewelry had come in. I could see that they were in excellent condition and were the perfect size for an assortment of homemade Christmas candy, handmade jewelry, or the homemade lotion bars I like to make.  (You can see one ready to give on the right with a quarter above it for perspective.)

I also keep an eye out for baskets or glass jars that I could use for frugal Christmas gift giving.

 Do you enjoy this blog? Subscribe in a reader.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fabulous idea...and those tins are sooo cute!!!

Niki Jolene said...

Good thinking! I love picking up those fancy decorative ceramic loaf pans throughout the year. Then giving homemade quick breads is a dual gift!

:)

Anonymous said...

Those are fun to use. You can put them on a dresser.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics