Monday, January 19, 2009

About Smockity

Stumble Upon Toolbar






I'm Connie.





My friends call me "Myfriendconnie".

As in, "Did you hear about Myfriendconnie surviving a trip to Wal Mart with a gob o' kids?!"




I have been married for 24 years to the man I wed at age 18. We homeschool our seven children and strive to live a joy filled life in the rowdiest house on the block. That is, we strive for the joy filled part. The rowdy part requires no striving whatsoever.

I started this blog to sell my handy dandy oilcloth aprons and it has turned into a journal of our family's life.

I have been known to carry on lengthy conversations with myself in my own head, so I figured, "Hey! Why not type all that stuff out and publish it on the world wide web?"

And that's exactly what I've been doing ever since January 2007.

I write here about everything from serving a risen Savior to serving mashed potatoes and gravy.



Want to know more? Check these out:

Why Homeschool?

Why So Many Children?

100 Things About Us

Need video footage?  Try these:

Diaper changing tips

Scheduling Chores

How to Sew a Buttonhole

How to Make Homemade Country Gravy

1 comments:

Mrs. White said...

I just found your site and love it! Looking forward to reading more.

Blessings
Mrs. White in Vermont

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics