Monday, June 9, 2008

A Hair Update and Some Linkage

Stumble Upon Toolbar

**Updated with a punctuation question at the end. Exciting, no?

Thanks to all of you who voted and commented on the hair poll. I know you've been beside yourselves wondering whether or not we went with the bangs, so I thought I'd update.

Drumroll, please...

We decided to go with BANGS! Sorry I don't have a photo, but you can be assured that it is adorable on her and she has had many favorable comments. Which brings up a whole dilemma on how to handle those children (and their vanity) who seem to get lots of comments about how beautiful they are. Anyone else dealing with this?

In other hair news, I just gave myself a trim and thought I would share this link for those of you who would like to trim your own hair. I refer to it whenever I need to straighten up my ends, and it has never steered me wrong.

And now for some non-hairish links.

How To (and Not To) Treat Your Homeschooler - For friends and relatives of homeschoolers

On Introverts and Extroverts - This helped me understand why I LOVE parties! And why my some of my friends don't care for them.

Homeschoolers and Socialization - Very funny! Thanks to Shannon for the link.

Guess Who's Getting Married! - The daughter of a bloggy friend of a real life friend

**By the way, whenever I begin a sentence with, "Guess what," I am always tempted to put a question mark at the end. I think that is the way I see it most when I am reading, but I think of it more as an imperative statement instead of an interrogative, so I use a period or an exclamation mark. Who knows which is correct?

4 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait to see the bangs! I bet they are georgeous!

Also can't wait to start cornering son #1 in the bathroom to give him his weekly wedgies. Heehee! Thanks for the links! :)

Kara said...

I know she must look wonderful with the bangs. I'm laughing at the puctuation because I never know, especially with colons and semi-colons. I just need an editor!!

karen b said...

i like to use both:

guess what?!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see the bangs, also! :)

I'm one of those non-party friends. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics