Thursday, September 20, 2007

Smile!

Stumble Upon Toolbar



Barbara at Finding Contentment has just honored me with another award. Thank you, Barbara! (And don't you love the name of her blog? Yes, sometimes we have to actively search to find contentment. Don't we?)

I'm so glad that I make someone smile. Most of the time I feel like I make people stare. Like when I'm at WalMart and I read the expression on a shopper's face that is something like, "I know this is weird, but that lady looks distinctly pregnant, and yet, there are 6 children following her around calling her Mommy! Naaaah....must be a tumor."

Isn't it amazing? I can know people's thoughts just from the looks on their faces. It's a gift, really.

Anyway, I spent 2 or 3 whole seconds clicking around, looking for the rules of this award, because if you know me at all, then you know I am a rule following gal. I mean a come-to-a-complete-stop/read-all-the-directions-before-assembly type. But, I didn't see any. Sooooo, being also the lazy type, I am not going to pass this on.

That's right I'm keeping it all for myself. Bwahahahahahaha! It's mine, all mine!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics