Thursday, November 26, 2009

Swag Bucks

Stumble Upon Toolbar



Are you earning free stuff with Swag Bucks? I am!

Search & Win

I have almost all my Christmas shopping paid for simply because I signed up for Swag Bucks a few months ago and have been using it for my search engine ever since.

It really is that simple!  Click the Swag Bucks logo above to sign up and start earning!

Here are a few additional tips for earning even more Swagbucks.
  • After you have signed up, install the tool bar. It makes searching the web super simple and keeps you updated with how many Swag Bucks you have.
  • Then, Connect Swag Bucks with your Facebook. This lets your friends know every time you earn some Swag Bucks and encourages them to sign up, too.
  • Encourage your friends to sign up with Swag Bucks, using your referral code. Every time one of your referrals wins Swag Bucks, SO DO YOU!
  • Check the Swag Bucks blog regularly. They are having a "Black Friday Blowout" that will last through January 1. Here is an exerpt about it
    "Every day of the week we will pick one Gift Card in our Swag Store and "blow it out"! Starting on Black Friday (November 27th) we'll drastically cut the price to much less than we normally have these cards at and you can scoop up as many as 2 for far less than their full price."

Search & Win


 Do you enjoy this blog? Subscribe in a reader.

3 comments:

abba12 said...

*continues to sulk because Swagbucks isn't available in Australia.*

You think they'd mind if I pretended to be American? :P

Niki Jolene said...

I love Swagbucks!

I have gotten so many gift cards for Amazon and Starbucks. So much of my Christmas shopping was done with these free gift cards.

:)

Hoosier Homemade said...

I was pleasantly surprised when I went to their site last night to see that my few 400 Swagbucks that I have could actually get me some good gift cards. I thought I would need around 1000 to receive anything.
I'll be checking out their gift card blowout for sure.
~Liz

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics