Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Have you taken my demographics survey? Just 6 quick questions that will give me an idea who reads this blog. I sure would appreciate it a whole heap if you would take part! Results will be posted soon.




Being the Mother of the Year Who Has It All Together type, I certainly did not make my child a homemade counting activity that left out a number.

I did not remain clueless about the missing digit for an untold number of days.

And when I published a photo of that activity in my post on homeschooling with preschoolers, and my husband called from work to say, "Uuuuummmmmmm... where's eight?" I did not think that HE was the crazy one and tell him that I specifically remember putting an eight in.



In similar Mother of the Year style, I did not open the pantry, see the following site, and ponder it for 15 seconds before closing the door to walk away and pretend I hadn't seen it.



And if I had, I certainly would not have gone to get the camera to document it for the world wide web.


 Do you enjoy this blog? Subscribe in a reader.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

nak- funny about counting activity. i didn't even notice.

Anne said...

survey, check!

Forgot a number, check!

PB everywhere... check! Now stay out of my cupboards and take some photos at your own house! LOL!

Brenda said...

I don't get it. What am I supposed to notice about the peanut butter? Looks just like the one in my pantry.

And the numbers? Who needs 8? It's over-rated.

r4ds said...

u reminded me of my childhood.......I used to do the same b4 my teenage......breaking things and saying it wasn't me....keep posting. Will be visiting back soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics