Friday, July 31, 2009

Dreams Do Come True

Stumble Upon Toolbar

A couple of weeks ago, my children found out that they would be experiencing every kid's dream come true.

No, not Disney World. No, not a pony.

Okay, maybe it's not EVERY kid's dream come true, but our kids are pretty over the moon with excitement about it.

I was chosen to test and review toys.

AWWW, YEAH!

Toy Tester Smockity at your service.

A toy website called eBeanstalk has a group of child experts that help select great learning toys and toys for kids of all ages, from baby toys, toys for 1 year olds, toys for 2 year olds, etc.

Today, I received the Activity Bus from Plan Toys who makes green developmental toys.


Here is the box it came in.





"Hi, I'm Margaret. Is this the house with all the kids? GREAT! This is it, driver. Park 'er right here."






"Now, pay attention, Margaret. I may have put my shoes on backwards this morning, but I can teach you things you don't know. This is Africa. Remember that. There will be a test."






Look how cute they are! They can sit or stand. Oh, and their legs can be turned around the right way, too.






My kids LOVED playing with this toy! It is made of sturdy wood and all the pieces fit inside the bus, which rolls merrily along.






See? Even though they were greased up and ready to go to the pool, I COULD NOT tear them away.

Be sure to check out eBeanstalk for yourself!

4 comments:

Amanda Herrold said...

Thanks for stopping by Lazy Moms! And, how great that you get to be a toy tester! My kids would be thrilled with that!!

Jenn said...

that toy does look fun. i would like to play with it. i loved little people toys when i was a kid. had all the houses, cars... my sister, friends and i played for hours...

Nikki said...

So. stinking. jealous. HOW AWESOME FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS!!! I'm going to check it out and see if I can be a tester too.

Anita said...

Don't you think it's a little odd that they sent a homeschooling family a school bus toy that converts to a classroom?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics