Monday, April 13, 2009

Mother Finds Bag of Mud in Purse

Stumble Upon Toolbar

My husband cleaned out my purse for me the other day.

Okay, truth be told, my keys were "lost" which is code for in his pocket the whole time, but I'm not holding onto that at all.

Anyway, here are a few of the things that were recovered from the depths of Mama's purse:

*an unidentified toothbrush

*a used band aid

*a bag of mud labeled "Jesus healed a blind man."

*2 Sharpies

*4 pens

*2 broken crayons

*4 Bible class papers

*5 cough drops

*6 empty cough drop wrappers

*5 marbles

*2 rocks

*1 tennis ball

So, if you ever find yourself needing a bag of mud, I'm your gal.

5 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

bwahahahahaha...at least we know you soend most of your time not coughing in Sunday School!!

Noel said...

ok, now that's scary, recently I bought a new purse, it's gigantic, finally big enough to hold all the stuff that gets put in a mommy's purse. and my husband better keep his hands off the purse! He digs in it and it drives me nuts! I have my own organization going on in there :)

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

LOL! I can't tell if you need a bigger purse or a smaller one!

KayC. said...

I just found your blog...it made me laugh! I can see that happening in our home. My husband calls my purse "the suitcase". What can I say I like big purses, you never know what you might need at a moments time.(and I don't have any little kids any more-they are all grown up) I have never had a bag of mud but I have had some interesting things in my purse.
:D

Amy said...

How funny!
You inspired me to check my purse... I found a baggie with 4 crumbly cookies, a digital thermometer, a purple easter egg, a pair of red toddler socks, legos, VBS music cd, and a medicine dispenser! And I have a small purse!
No mud, though. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics