Monday, December 1, 2008

Let Us Do Good

Stumble Upon Toolbar

I just got this message on my Facebook from a friend.

"Connie, we're trying to raise money quickly for a family at our church who is about to lose their home. One of them is a brand new believer, and we would really like to show him how God's people can give. Would you be willing to post this on your blog? If people go to John's blog, there's a place where people can click to make a tax-deductible contribution."

When I asked about some of the details, I found out that this family, with a seven year old little girl, has had a sudden and drastic reduction in income. They have already had the family car repossessed and are looking at being evicted from their home just in time for Christmas!

I know this time of year is tight for a lot of us, and I know plenty about being so broke you can't even afford to pay attention, but I have never feared being evicted from my home.

If you feel compelled to help out this family, please click on the above link to make a donation.

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. Gal 6:10

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics