Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Today is the first day of the beginning of a brand new year, and on top of that I have been blogging for exactly 365 days. These circumstances have given me the opportunity to look back over the past year and surmise all that I have gleaned from my experience.

After much thought the verdict is in.

I have officially run out of things to say.

No, really. I mean it.

Many times during 2007, I would comment to my husband that surely there are hundreds, if not thousands, of people already blogging pretty much the same thing I was blogging - AND doing it with more flair, more pizazz, more style.

My husband, along with my mom, encouraged me to keep it up, though. They both get a kick out of the pictures and stories I post about the kids, and they say I give them something to look forward to each day.

I guess that's enough incentive for me to keep it up. Entertaining 2 people for a minute or two each day is pretty important, dontcha think?

17 comments:

Valerie said...

Well, make it three! I check in and enjoy your blogs even if I don't comment. You are funny and even my hubby (who never reads blogs) has gotten a kick out of some of your posts.

Keep it up, your doing great!

Liz said...

I second what Valerie said, so I guess you are now at 4! I enjoy your blog very much. Elizabeth

Sheila said...

Five. Happy New Year! Thanks, Connie.

Lora Lynn said...

Six!!

Revee said...

Seven, and if you're counting my girls who also enjoy your blog - eight and nine. :)

Jenn said...

well, I"M A TEN!!! wooo hooo! i never thought i'd be able to say THAT!!!

- Linz - said...

11 & 12 :) Hope you guys had a great day!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, your humor, your great attitude! Please keep it up!

mkuntz said...

Connie,
I check in every day too!! So count me in as one who doesn't want you to give up either! Don't feel like your posts need to be prize winning essays. I prefer the daily stuff of people's lives. Even when it's something I can't relate to (like having a large family) I still love to hear about it!!
Melissa K

mkuntz said...

By the way, I think I put you up to 14!!!
Melissa K

Nikki said...

Me too!!

Myfriendconnie@SmockityFrocks said...

Hey, thanks everyone! You guys made my day!

About me... said...

And I LOVE your way of writing. I LOVE going to your blog to catch on things in your neighborhood. I would miss my "visits" with you and your family. Please don't quit!

Brenda said...

Your blog is NOT like everyone else's! But I have felt like you at times. Anyway, glad your family talked to into keeping on. :)

The Correspondent said...

I'm not sure what number the count is up to, but I'm another one who enjoys your blog (I think I initially linked to you from The Common Room).

I subscribe via RSS Feed, so I might not show up on your site meter/stat counter, but I'm reading your posts!

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey! Count me in too! :)

Holly

The Estrogen Files said...

Entertaining more than myself each day is a MAJOR bonus. Don't knock yourself, I love your blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics