Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm not sure what I should call this post....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

...but Mymomconnie went to the hospital (again) and it's for real this time. She's going to have the baby today or tonight. And her name is going to be . . . . . .






I'm not going to tell you. You'll just have to wait and see.

And while you're waiting, here's a video of our other dog, Mike. I'm sorry it's so shaky. That's my hand holding the toy. I was trying to video and play with him at the same time. Enjoy!


7 comments:

The Lockwood Family ♥ said...

Yee Haw!!~ I'm so happy the time is at hand for you to meet your newest little blessing...thank the Lord for the extra time she got to spend in the womb too. I will be praying for you!

love,
Jaynee

Anth said...

Congratulations! Hope everything goes fantastically!

Nikki said...

I expect HE will be arriving at 5:59 a.m. tomorrow. That is, after all, what I predicted. And seeing as how my dinner burned and set off the smoke detector so I can blog, I hope I'm right. ;)

Cute dog. My two middle kids watched it with me and enjoyed the footage.

Sheila said...

Woo hoo!!! God be with you all. I'll be looking forward to more exciting news!

Anonymous said...

Can't Wait!

Holly

MaddieLynn said...

Nothing yet.... It's already past Nikki's prediction. But she might win if it's a boy.

Nikki said...

Maddielynn--

Well, what's the latest? My house is going to pot waiting for the arrival of your new little sibling.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics