Monday, December 3, 2007

Doctor's Appointment

Stumble Upon Toolbar

I just got back from my doctor's appointment, and I am in the exact same condition I have been in for two weeks! My children are all very disappointed because we had packed their bags and arranged for them to spend the night with friends. We thought there would be a high likelihood of the doctor sending me on to the hospital because I thought surely all those contractions would have made some difference.

No such fortune, though, so here we all are back at home wondering when we will pack all the same bags and make the same hour long drive back to the hospital again.

My husband decided to grill steaks tonight because he says that always makes me go into labor.

We'll see.

In the meantime, have you put in your prediction for the day and time the new baby will get here? Click here to see the fabulous prize from a soon-to-be-near-famous artist.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah!

Holly
www.seekingfaithfulness.wordpress.com

Kara said...

I understand your plight...hang in there!!

The Lockwood Family ♥ said...

You're in my daily prayers! I surely understand how you feel...sort of like you've been pragnant forever.
I get so impatient and always have to just find myself a quiet spot and give it to the Lord (several times during those last few days usually) knowing that He knows just when our little blessing will come. I take comfort knowing that "comfortable" is a word I hardly recognize anymore, that my little one is all snug and cozy inside getting bigger and stronger for the day he/she arrives.
Enjoy these last few days of your pregnancy and know I'll be praying for you.
love, Jaynee

Smockity Frocks said...

Thank you, everyone. Whenever I see others wishing to get it over with, I always think, "Good grief, it's only a few more days!" Now, here I am wishing to get it over with!

JavaMama said...

Oh, bedrest! I was on bedrest for over a month with my little Butterfuly and it was painfully difficult. I can not wait to see your new little blessing soon!! Lets say Thursday soon!! (that is my prediction :0).

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics