Friday, September 7, 2007

Aaaaaaand We're Off!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Now, ladies and gentlemen, comes the part of our program when we find out just how flexible Myfriendconnie is.

My husband called me from work this morning to tell me that his schedule for next week is all clear and that we should pack the kids in the car and head off for that vacation we've been talking about.

This is our dream vacation. No lines, no ticket stands, no show schedules. Just woods and paddle boats and campfires and horses and fishing. Oh, and lest we forget the fully furnished kitchen, central heat and air, and the satellite t.v. because you KNOW we have GOT to have the ESPN.

So I have been a busy little bee this morning making a few phone calls to see if the cabin we had last year was available, rescheduling a sonogram and 2 piano lessons, and arranging for boarding our dogs.

Now, all I have to do is pack a week's worth of clothes, groceries and supplies to feed, bathe, and entertain 8 people for a week. Will you excuse me now while I finish my Mountain Dew?

I'll try to post pictures when we get back and update y'all on all the adventures. Be good while I'm gone, now.

9 comments:

Melissa Markham said...

ahhhh...that sounds like the best vacation in the world! Have fun!

Linz said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Where (in general) are you going?

Kara said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Nikki said...

Your week sounds better. Want to trade?

Sonya said...

The vacation sounds heavenly! The packing, on the other hand, not so heavenly! LOL! Have a great trip!

Smockity Frocks said...

Linz, We are going to the land that you love!

Anonymous said...

how wonderful! have a safe trip and come home refreshed and happy.
:) love jen

Anonymous said...

I feel ya sweetie!! We just did 1000 miles one way with our family of 8. That was a trip to remember but we had a blast.
Have fun and be safe!!

PS- What is your newest blessing going to be? Another sweet girl or a bouncing baby boy?

Jenn said...

hope ya'll have a WONDERFUL and relaxing time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics