Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Blogger Reflection Award

Stumble Upon Toolbar



Holly at Seeking Faithfulness has honored me as one of the recipients of The Blogger Reflection Award. Here is a description of the purpose of the award:

The reason for the title is because this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy… of knowing them and being blessed by them.

These are the 5 bloggers I would like to honor with this award:

Deputy Headmistress at the Common Room - She is such a source of encouragement for me. Hers is the first blog I check on each day, and it seems that she always has some tidbit of information that I can put into practical use. She often says so brilliantly what tumbles around in my own brain. I appreciate her real life, down to earth examples of a family doing its best to fulfill the teachings of Jesus.

Barbara Curtis at Mommy Life - Barbara was one of the first to encourage me to start a blog. Her writing always makes me want to try harder, be more and give more of myself than I ever thought I could to a cause greater than myself - my children. In these days when women are encouraged to pamper themselves and think of themselves first, her blog is a breath of fresh air.

Amy at Amy's Humble Musings - Amy's blog was the very first blog that I stumbled upon when I didn't even know what a blog was. I have been hooked on her honesty in her struggles with everything from pregnancy sickness to life with lots of littles. She always includes God's word in her posts and stresses what's right even when it isn't what's easy.

Carmon at Buried Treasure - I love to read Carmon's words of wisdom from a Mamma who has been there and done that. She has many insights into homeschooling, raising children, and even politics that make me think about what I believe and why I believe it.

Crystal at Biblical Womanhood - I enjoy reading Crystal's boldness in proclaiming her beliefs, and I appreciate her humility and willingness to open up discussions where she admits that she may not know the answer.

Here are the rules for passing the award on:

1. Copy this post.

2. Replace my bloggers with yours & reflect on five bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.

3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.

4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.

5. Put the award icon on your site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics