Friday, April 6, 2007

I Got an Award!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


I have been chosen for the Thinking Blogger award!! I would like to thank everyone who voted for me. OK, no one actually voted for me, but Revee at Country Roads chose me! Thank you, Revee, for overlooking my...um... creative punctuation and run on sentences and ramblings about Silly Putty. There's one thing I've been wondering, Revee. (There I go thinking again!) Why is your domain name "Older than the Cheese"? I'm sure there's a story there that I can't wait to hear!

This award is a type of tag. It is called '5 Blogs That Make Me Think' and I am tagging the following bloggers:

  • Kim at Life in a Shoe. I love to read about her adventures with 7 8 children (Oops. Sorry, Kim.) She makes me think about joyful parenting.
  • Laura at A Patchwork of Blessed Moments. She is also a mom of many with 2 foster children that she and her husband are waiting to adopt. She makes me think of laying down my life for others and living an intentionally sacrificial life.
  • Jenefer at Jeneric Jeneralities. This lady cracks. Me. Up. She makes me think that I love to laugh while doing my best to glorify my King.
  • Michele at A Hopeful Hollar. Sometimes I kid her that she thinks too much. She is determined to hold every thought captive to Christ. She is taking a blogging break right now, but recently told me that she has some posts rolling around in that brain of hers. Maybe if everyone leaves her a comment, she'll post some more of her thoughts.
  • Bethanie at The Desire of My Heart. My young friend is only 25 years old, but already so wise about honoring her husband and submitting to his authority. She makes me think I wish I had heeded those Biblical teachings when I was 25!

    Congratulations, you won A Thinking Blogger Award! Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.The participation rules are simple:


1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

5 comments:

Kim C. said...

Thanks, Connie! It's so sweet of you to tag me for this, and I'm glad you've gained something from my blog.
Congrats on being tagged yourself, too!

Anonymous said...

AND you deserve that honor! :)

But didn't you see, you won from me, too? All of my readers won - now that I think about it...because I broke the rules!

:)

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks! and congrats to you, too, my friend.
:)

Laura in KY said...

Thank you! How sweet of you! I do appreciate it... especially since I feel rather brain-dead at the moment. :-) Next time my dh laughs at me, because I can't put together a sentence, my reply will be, "Hey! I've won a Thinking Award!!" :-)

Bethanie said...

How exciting! Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics