Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ingredients To The Recipe For Disaster

Stumble Upon Toolbar

**Scroll down for the apron contest.

Here is a list of things that, according to our experience, babies and small children like to get into/eat more than others. Bold letters indicate extreme fondness for that item.

Desitin
Mentholatum
Icy-Hot
Cough Drops
Icy-Hot
Tums
Dog Food
Dog water
Icy-Hot
Toilet Paper
Toilets
Marker
Icy-Hot
Ink Pads
Art Sets
Make Up
Icy-Hot
Candy
Glue
Tiny things, or "Chokeables" as a friend used to call them
Scissors
Icy-Hot
Needles
Pins

And did I mention Icy-Hot?

P.S. No one has been harmed in the gathering of this data. :-)
MaddieLynn

6 comments:

Miche said...

hahah! I like your list...I will be sure to clear my house of those things esp icy hot..lol...my little guy has just started rolling, so baby proofing is now in order! Thanks for the list!

Anonymous said...

You left toothpaste off of that list...just cleaned 1/3 of a tube out of the bathroom carpet, myself! That and markers seem to be the worst...and playdough is NOT allowed!

Blessings!

Keith Hollar said...

Tag. You’re it. You need to do a post of the 5 Things That People Don’t Know About You. See my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

I want to know the story about ICY HOT. Who was it and what happened?

Jenn said...

i'm with grammy on this one... do tell!

Smockity Frocks said...

Katherine has gotten in trouble several times for getting into our medicine cabinet. Once, she decided to rub IcyHot all over herself and our bed! A few days later, after I guess the spanking wore off, I took one step into the bathroom and stepped on an open tube of...guess what....Icy Hot! It spurted half way across the room.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics