Saturday, January 16, 2010

Favorite Toys

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Here are a couple of my favorite toys from this year's Christmas extravaganza.





This tracing toy is very helpful to my newly turned 4 year old. When a letter is pressed, the screen lights up with dots for the child to trace to make the letter and a voice prompts the child to begin tracing, repeating what the letter is. The dots then disappear and the child can see the letter she made all by herself. Very nifty!


.

These crayons were a gift to the same child as above, but all the kids are loving them. They mark easily on windows and wipe right off with a damp cloth.

Here are a few of the windows that have been colored around here recently.




Or in the case of an imaginative 2 year old, you can give yourself a facial.


 Do you enjoy this blog? Subscribe in a reader.

1 comments:

Carri said...

Those are some nifty toys, but I must admit I want the window crayons for myself they look awesome. Thanks for sharing this find I will definitely be looking for them next time I am at the store. Come check out my blog www.carribear0620.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics