Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Wild Time

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Yesterday we went fishing and we had a wild time. When we saw a huge fish jump, Cameron was so surprised that she "lost her head"!

Literally!

I mean it!

You don't believe me?

Then see for yourself!



Then, I tripped on the steps and fell "head over heels"!

Or should I say heels over head?



The Bubba brought me a bunch of wildflowers.

I have him in "the palm of my hand".



Well, I had him in the palm of my hand.

Until he "flipped out".



4 comments:

EllaJac said...

How cute! Great pictures!

Meliss said...

Thanks for sharing your sense of humor in pictures!

Linz said...

those are hilarious! except that first one was slightly creepy at first. ;o)

Nikki said...

Maddielynn, these are great! I completely missed this post. Hehe. So glad I found it. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics