Sunday, July 29, 2007

Horse Art Contest

Stumble Upon Toolbar

The teal colored words are from the Breyer horse news.


Model Horse News

Coloring Contest Entries!

Take a look at some of the entries we’ve received for the coloring contest! If you haven’t entered yet, there’s still plenty of time. We’ll periodically post some of the drawings right
here, so don’t forget to visit us.








If you haven't downloaded your picture yet, click here!




This contest is from Breyer Horses. You can get more information on it here. It's free to enter!

See the top picture? I made it! I used watercolors, crayons, and colored pencils. I didn't think that they would put it up because I mailed it in about three months ago!
If you click on the link where you download your picture, you can see what the picture looked like before I colored it.

4 comments:

Linz said...

Looks great Madison! I always liked using different art mediums on projects too. Hope you win but way to go for being showcased on their website!! :D

Kara said...

They look great! I'll have to show Em she loves horses and drawing:)

Anonymous said...

What a great job you did on that horse! I'm impressed! :-)

(from a Mom who is still at the table coloring after the children have all lost interest and moved on to something else ;-)

Anonymous said...

The 2nd drawing of the buckskin horse rearing up is the best. that drawing deserves to win. it has the best color and she added more to it then just the neck and head of the horse. great job.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Swidget 1.0 6

 
Web Statistics